In the market for Emergency Alert System expertise? Talk to the people who pioneered the Canadian market. TRISPEC was the first to implement EAS using CAP-CP (Canadian Profile), and from specialized services through full project management we still know EAS best.
Sage Alerting Systems provides innovation and excellence in Emergency Alert System development, allowing broadcasters, cable operators and public safety agencies the means to get alerts out to the public in a rapid and predictable manner. In addition to current Sage customers such as AEMA, Nova Scotia EMO, Yukon EMO, NB EMO and Bruce Power, trials have been completed with Rogers Media, CHCH and CBC.
Sage Alerting System highlights:
- 1994 – Participate in U.S. FCC field trials
- 1996 – Ship first ENDEC for EAS
- 2008 – Ship first CAP ENDEC
- 2010 – Ship first ENDEC with CAP-CP (May)
- 2010 – First live test with Pelmorex NAAD (December)
- 2012 – June deadline for US CAP compliance; over 10,000 TV and Radio signals in the U.S. use Digital ENDEC for CAP
- 2013 – SAGE and Trispec demo four-channel, 1U high CAP ENDEC for high density installations, independent control in both English and French (April)